Meadow Farm Cattery
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Vaccinations: All cats must have an up to date vaccination certificate against Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu (Feline respiratory disease). The vaccination certificate must be produced with the cat on arrival at the cattery.
- Booster vaccinations must have been done no less than 14 days prior to the cat's arrival at the cattery.
- All cats should be treated for fleas 7 days prior to boarding. Cats found to have a flea infestation will be treated with an appropriate flea treatment - the cost to be borne by the cat owner.
- Un-neutered male cats over 6 months old cannot be accepted.
- All collars will be removed whilst the cat is at the cattery and returned when the cat is collected
- Cats should be brought to the cattery in a suitable cat carrier securely fastened. No responsibility can be taken by the cattery for the loss of any cat where this advice is not observed. The carrier should be left at the cattery.
- Any cat showing signs of illness on arrival may be refused at the discretion of the proprietor.
- Any cat falling ill during it's stay will be treated at a veterinary surgery, under insurance provided by the cattery but any fee incurred as a result of a pre-existing condition will be the responsibility of the Owner and must be paid for on collection.
- In the event of a cat not being collected within 14 days of the booked departure date, and if no communication from the owner is received, the cattery reserves the right to re-home the cat.